Ro-adic, Snootypip banned from main

Snootypip

Ro-adic, Snootypip banned from main

Post by Snootypip »

BYOND account and character name: Snootypip

Banning admin: RO-adic

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): permanent

Ban reason: after given many many second chances shows a disregard for learning form their mistakes or understanding basic server and gameplay rules this is not a one time incident of rules abuse self antaging or proving that they don't deserve any more second chances.

Why you think you should be unbanned: its been almost 2 years since this has happened and would like to play here again if possible.

zI-H482

Re: Ro-adic, Snootypip banned from main

Post by zI-H482 »

As I said in your previous appeal, you would need a vouch of good behavior from a credible server before this ban can be lifted.

Do you have one at this time?

Snootypip

Post by Snootypip »

I do not, I haven't been playing any really notable amount of ss13 lately to get a vouch, I just thought since its been years and I really only see about 5 people max on the server anymore that id be able to possible skip the vouch?, I really don't want to spend hours a day playing the game for a vouch to be valid. I also play on tg sybil and they are super racist against anyone who doesn't play human characters so I highly doubt I would get a vouch from them even tho thats the server I most play on now and have the most hours on. :(

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

If you're unable to get a vouch of good behavior from somewhere, that will be something of an issue. In my experience, the staff there won't make up dirt on you just because you're playing a non-human character, and when it comes to a vouch like this, we're really just looking to hear that you've been able to play elsewhere for some reasonable amount of time without incident.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

It's been a month without a response. Moving this over to denied.