Banned

Mintyfeel

Banned

Post by Mintyfeel »

BYOND Name:Mintyfeel

Reason Banned: 'Poor Escalation'

Admin who banned you:leonleonardo

Length Banned: 20160 minutes

Appeal Reason:I was a scientist who was using a teleporter strange object to poof around the station. There was a lot of shit going down in sec, so I decided what was going on for myself, I poofed in to Sec, looked around for a bit, then I tried to poof back out. The teleporter is randomized, and I poofed into the warden's office. I accidentally did this a second time earlier in the shift, but I managed to get back out. I was gonna get back out anyways, before Kenzie stunned me and stripped me of my shield and my toy. I got pissed, so I broke down her doors in front of sec in revenge. Then another guy came out of maintenance with a chainsaw and tried killing her. I was behind the guy wondering what he was doing. So afterwards, I went to a nearby medkit to heal myself, when Kenzie started to lethal me in the chest over and over again, and I was telling her I'd leave once I healed up. But she kept on shooting me in the chest. Then I got permabrigged by a borg, and Kenzie probably bullshitted to the borg to Permabrig me anyways. My stuff was stripped yet again, and I was put in perma, then promptly banned after a small talk with LEon. So yeah, I want to be unbanned, because that entire shift, I haven't done anything to anyone that would require me to be treated in such a fucking way.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Banned

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

You broke into security, had your toys taken (including what you used to take into security) and then broke in again with an RCD, destroying doors and letting in someone who tried to kill the warden, and you think you did nothing wrong? I'm sorry, you are incorrect. That entire event was uncalled for, and basically amounts to you throwing a tantrum because someone took your toys.

Appeal denied.