Ban Appeal

Mintyfeel

Ban Appeal

Post by Mintyfeel »

Byond Name: Mintyfeel

Reason Banned: Poor Escalation

Admin Who Banned You: LeonLeonardo

Ban Length: 20160 Minutes

Appeal Reason: I'm getting bored of other stations, they're way too chaotic for my taste, and honestly, there's so many things I can do on Citadel that I can't do in other stations because no one really does their job, or kills you in a few minutes starting a round. I realize I was throwing a tantrum, yeah. And in the event that happened, the guy that tried to kill the Warden was actually coming through the maintenance tunnels, rather than the front. So that wasn't my fault there. And I don't see how breaking a few doors had anything to do with it. But I would like to come back, I've calmed down from the event, and I still play on the server because I enjoy it.

Mintyfeel

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Mintyfeel »

Mintyfeel wrote: Byond Name: Mintyfeel

Reason Banned: Poor Escalation

Admin Who Banned You: LeonLeonardo

Ban Length: 20160 Minutes

Appeal Reason: I'm getting bored of other stations, they're way too chaotic for my taste, and honestly, there's so many things I can do on Citadel that I can't do in other stations because no one really does their job, or kills you in a few minutes starting a round. I realize I was throwing a tantrum, yeah. And in the event that happened, the guy that tried to kill the Warden was actually coming through the maintenance tunnels, rather than the front. So that wasn't my fault there. And I don't see how breaking a few doors had anything to do with it. But I would like to come back, I've calmed down from the event, and I still play on the server because I enjoy it.
I'd also like to say 'Poor Escalation' isn't in any part of the rules. Me getting tickets and getting banned for this shit doesn't make sense. 'Poor Escalation' my ass. That's a normal round of SS13. It always escalates.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

You had no good excuse for destroying the doors to security. Your appeal is denied.