Bannu appealu.

Finlandier

Bannu appealu.

Post by Finlandier »

BYOND Name: Finlandier
Reason: Something like 'tickets accumulated and suicided at the shuttle during blob. Can't check atm.
Banning admin: Theoun.
Length: 2 months

Can't check the info atm for some reason.

Appeal: Right.

It's been a month again.

Around... A month and a week ago, I got unbanned for a while.
I managed to get myself banned a bit after I got unbanned.

Yyyeeeeah.

I feel really dumb. Then again that should be pretty normal because I am a cringeworthy, toxic memefaggot.

I feel bad, actually.

Anyway, I don't feel like writing much here, unless y'all INSIST on me doing so, but... Here goes.

Basically, I don't have any other reason for this appeal other than that I miss Citadel, and the fuckton of fun moments I've had/could've had there. But hey, I've been somewhat patient and waited for a month, more or less.

If I do get unbanned a month early, I'm actually going to try and behave, and be less of an idiot. ((jesus christ that's a big promise coming from me))

You may be thinking, "Not this cunt again." But hey, I don't exactly like myself either.

...But yeah. I'll try my best. Sorry guys, for all the trouble.

Thanks.

Edit: If it's possible and this would be accepted, could the jobbans get removed as well? I really want to 'start fresh'. I want to say that I'm changed and all that shit, but I'm sure that it's sappy and boring as fuck to listen to. Honestly though - if it's just possible.

Also, copypasted this from the old forum.

Turgent

RE: Bannu appealu.

Post by Turgent »

Fix your font, please.

Theoun

Post by Theoun »

Appeal denied.

In short, there's no "appeal" here. You're literally saying you just don't want to wait out the last of your ban. Last time we went easy and removed your ban a bit early, you got rebanned in short order, and here we are. You can wait the rest of the ban out.

Finlandier

Post by Finlandier »

Theoun wrote: Appeal denied.

In short, there's no "appeal" here. You're literally saying you just don't want to wait out the last of your ban. Last time we went easy and removed your ban a bit early, you got rebanned in short order, and here we are. You can wait the rest of the ban out.
You know, there's a lot more than just me saying that I don't want to wait.

In case you properly read it, you should've noticed my promise that I'll actually improve. Which is quite of a big thing.

Anyway, do you want me to make a so-called 'real' appeal? I did this one in a somewhat hurry and when I were feeling like shit. I can make a proper one in case you want me to. Honestly, I've again waited patiently for a month, and think that it's ready to be appealed.
Turgent wrote: Fix your font, please.

By the way, sorry, no can do. I tried. Something about copypasting it from the forums.
Last edited by Finlandier on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Finlandier

Post by Finlandier »

Bump. This isn't denied yet, Theoun. You haven't replied to me, and I have something what might change everything if it comes to that.