I'm sorry (Ban Appeal)

JGlitch

I'm sorry (Ban Appeal)

Post by JGlitch »

BYOND Name:
JGlitch
Reason Banned:
Stabbed someone in the eye several times for stealing their janitor key. Improper escalation.
Admin who banned you:
ThingPony
Length Banned:
14 Days
Appeal Reason:

Well, this is going to be a long text to read.. First of all, I'm sorry about this and all the trouble I caused in the past that made me gain all of those tickets, tho this is the first time I actually hurt someone... I just got so fucking frustrated... Always trying to do my best to calm down, to do my job and try to make everyone's experience more enjoyable, yeah maybe I'm a dick but that's just my character and he isn't that bad to be honest and a lot of people know that, the thing is that there's been a lot of rounds recently that I'm getting bitched at ICly and OOCly at the same time, regardless the situation, this player made me slip with space lube, stole my key, I begged over comms to her to retrieve it so I can continue working and she didn't wanted to, telling me that I didn't deserved it (When I was done of cleaning all the cheesie honkers in the station that a huge Chester cheetah dropped on the ground, probably admin work I don't know, I don't care either) so, after more begging and stuff, I got mad and started to stab her in the eyes repeatly so I could take the key back and then bring her to medbay.. So that's what happened, and I'm guilty.. Not saying that I didn't do anything wrong on this situation or that I don't deserve two tickets for that, what I want to say is that I recently started to take this server more seriously.. Like in a month or two I made lots of friends ICly and OOCly, enjoying the comunity, the admins, the code, everything.. I had so much fun playing here! But at the same time I was always scared and angry at myself because when I actually started playing on this server I was doing it with a couple of retards that I used to call friends to troll, grief and just annoy people on this server, so that's why I had lots of tickets.. And I always regret that.. This time I started to take seriously the server I wanted to behave so badly, trying to not break any rule and apologize with all my heart if I made some kind of mistake, scared of being banned and adding more tickets, getting even closer to my doom..
So.. I beg, yet again, for forgiveness.. I just want a clean start, from scratch, and keep enjoying this server like I'm getting used to..
Also, tried my best to not suck at english, sorry if my grammar looks like shit.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: I'm sorry (Ban Appeal)

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Appeal denied.