Unfair Ban reguarding ban rules

Left4Nubs

Unfair Ban reguarding ban rules

Post by Left4Nubs »

Game Name: Left4Nubs.
Reason Banned: Rdm/Grief.
Admin: thingpony.
Length: Perma.

I agree that I was Rdming/Griefing, this is no excuse but I was not given a warning and I didn't require instant action because the admin jailed me there fore I was incapable of continuing my act. http://citadelstation.byondpanel.com/fo ... php?tid=34 I wasn't given any warning, with which I would have complied with given the chance I see people Rdm all the time on the server and haven't seen an admin intervene this was the first time for me. This seems unfair to be Perma banned for my first offense without any warning, I am sorry for my action and I would love to continue to be a part of this community it being one of my favorite servers. I hope that you will look over me and give me a chance to reprimand.

I agree a ban may have been in order. But a perma ban, why not a round ban?
  1. All players (excepting those requiring immediate action) must be first issued a warning for their behavior. Instruction and guidance towards proper server etiquette is needed here.
  2. Second instance will result in a kick (if for the same issue) and/or a final warning. Judgment calls will be required, depending on the severity of the issue at hand, on whether to continue to step 3 or issue more warnings. (i.e., if a player is simply new and genuinely doesn't understand, or whether they are obviously trolling)
  3. If a player is found to be an obvious griefer, they may be permabanned without further process.
  4. After this point, a player will be issued tickets for each instance of abuse. (Always ensure that you tell a player that you have given them tickets.) The amount of tickets applied is at the discretion of the admin, but the admin must follow this guideline per instance:
sorry for any mistakes with spelling or grammar.

ThingPony

RE: Unfair Ban reguarding ban rules

Post by ThingPony »

You have been warned before for RDM, as it was in your notes. So you knew it was against our rules, yet you went out and attacked someone anyway, without a proper reason.

Appeal Denied.
Last edited by ThingPony on Sun May 29, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Left4Nubs

RE: Unfair Ban reguarding ban rules

Post by Left4Nubs »

Oh I am sorry I was unaware of that. The decision is up to you I suppose I just ask for forgiveness and one last chance to reprimand. This is my favorite server I love spending time rp'ing on here and I have met alot of amazing people here.