Update/Port 6 News

Jay

Update/Port 6 News

Post by Jay »

Due to the new dismemberment system, I am now required to basically chop up every single species. Because this is tedious as all hell, I'm going to start a thread which allows you all to, on common ground, decide which is ported first. I'll only port so many before I decide to hold off on the others. As of right now there are way too many to do this with, unless someone else wants to help.

As of now, the only things that are in are the base species as well as the fox. Since most species also have female sprites, they will also have to be chopped up which will take twice as long.

Please post below which species you'd like to see moved in first. After a good while, I'll start moving them in.

After I've put a few in, I'll open a server to test the new port. As always, please be sure to report any bugs you find to the github's issues section or here on the forum. (Github is more preferable)

From there on out, we'll be using our own branch and no longer updating along with /tg/'s base code. Instead we'll do our own thing which will allow more freedom and less stress on trying to keep up.

Krypton Osmium

RE: Update/Port 6 News

Post by Krypton Osmium »

I personally think birds should be ported over, for obvious reasons.

Unusual Crow

Post by Unusual Crow »

Wolves, foxes, tajarans. Probably the most common ones.

Theoun

Post by Theoun »

I suppose I can survive with just lizards, but a lot of people prefer the Drake skin, myself included.

Andyman105

Post by Andyman105 »

I agree with birds and lizards. They seem to be two of the larger groups, along with the felines.

Sacafe

Post by Sacafe »

Fennecs if ya dont mind

RadiantFlash

Post by RadiantFlash »

I agree with Unusual crow, Wolves, foxes, tajarans, drakes, and birds are by far the most common.

Scruff Hadlock

Post by Scruff Hadlock »

Porting the most commonly used species sound reasonable, but I would also love to see porcine/boar species. I enjoyed playing as boar character on previous builds.