Official resignation imminent.

Verkister

Official resignation imminent.

Post by Verkister »

As some of you may have been aware (mainly fellow staff members), I've been taking a little break from staff duties in the past week after months of subtly hinting burnout symptoms from dealing with the current state of this hellhole.

Thing is I cannot consider keeping up with this place a healthy option at all. What initially got me join and stay is long gone, and the few remaining people whom I've had a single positive interaction, are mostly other staff members, some only sticking around due to duty like me. What actually drove away my friends from here?

Well. To put it bluntly. Ever since the playerbase expanded from a little niche community into a hub meme competing against other public cesspool servers, the general atmosphere has been steadily overtaken by a massive urge for everyone to out-tough each other, whether it was about roleplay or game mechanics, the community turned from a pleasant interactive passtime into a mindless machine built to "weed out the weak". Well, thing is not all of those people are just mere players, in fact, a few fellow ex staffmembers I actually considered my friends, got "weeded out" so there's a success for you kiddos. And here's gonna be another. The ~filthy SJW agenda~ claims another victim who's just walking out to get a nice little huff of fresh air outside. Liberating myself from the shit stank atmosphere you built.

To add to the jarring abrasiveness and exhaustion coming from wrangling your masses, it's like extra haram for me as a person who's legit autistic as in ~not le füny joek autism~ also suffering legit depression. I have the doctor's papers and all that fancy shit if you think about slathering me in faking snowflaker claims and all that other whoop de doo shit assholes like you like to smear around the walls working hard to keep the roof from falling in on you. Inb4 >TRIGGERED. I am, thank you for noticing.

It's not official yet, but if I'm not coming back from this little vacation break some time soon, I ain't coming back at all.

Peace out~<3