whitlisted races

Necroskull

whitlisted races

Post by Necroskull »

I was wondering were on the forums you apply for one of the whitelisted races, I cant seem to find it

Improvedname

RE: whitlisted races

Post by Improvedname »

There is no forums for them, only species that are whitelisted are vox, xeno-humans, pronteans, which are just reserved for admin only events, in the future somoene might be planning to remove the whitelist all together but idk bout that yet

Sylas

Post by Sylas »

I dont know who told you we plan to remove whitelists, but, as far as Im aware the species are the farthest on our mind as we have a ton of things, such as admin tools for the most part, to have squared away, first.

Edit: As for removing whitelists, I severely advise against it, as the species whitelisted are so because of how functionally overpowered they can be in a large number of scenarios, especially vox, who are space proof and stun proof, and can spawn with magboots and insulated gloves.
Last edited by Sylas on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

vox arent that OP they are fragile bird bones

Nyny

Post by Nyny »

We can always change up the items that they can spawn with for what makes sense in RP and mechanically. Nothing too difficult to change but some races require a lot of RP discipline like how some Bay and Polaris races go.

Sylas

Post by Sylas »

Vox being practically impervious to stuns, passive brute and burn regeneration, and being overall a racist species is the only real perk they get outside of the on spawn magboots and insuls.

Personally, I'd like those otems specifically to be restricted to vox engineers, myself.