Happy Halloween & Grey Tide Apologies.

Why?

Total votes: 0

F1X

Happy Halloween & Grey Tide Apologies.

Post by F1X »

I don't know much to say aside the fact I'm sorry for being a grey tiding shitter. I was trying to get the attention of a certain player for something perhaps, a warden in Security to perhaps do some lewd things. I dropped more than enough hints and kept going into Brig for definitely not forced lewds of course or such but uh, I don't think that certain person ever picked up. I'm not sure if this will really do much in terms of being permanently banned again but, sorry for being a shitter. I said I'd improve my behavior, which I'll plan to keep on definitely totally not lewding continue sticking to, putting a halt to the grey tide fever. Apologies to the administrators I must've bothered, and or annoyed / frustrated with this. This thread is probably gonna be dead for a bit, these barren forum wastelands, so it'll probably be a week till a reply, so until then- Happy Halloween.

fix disablers and ebow please.
Last edited by F1X on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mime Mommy

RE: Happy Halloween & Grey Tide Apologies.

Post by Mime Mommy »

That's they equivalent of beating yourself with a fire extinguisher so you can go to medbayb to visit the stutterslut nurse and dry and hit it off, not a good look. Just stick to lewding. Don't even play the game just wait by dorms ask all round until you hear someone open a door and walk in so you can tan back into byond, then just follow them around spamming headpats. Also remove disablers and e-bows entirely
Last edited by Mime Mommy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

F1X

Post by F1X »

Mime Mommy wrote: That's they equivalent of beating yourself with a fire extinguisher so you can go to medbayb to visit the stutterslut nurse and dry and hit it off, not a good look. Just stick to lewding. Don't even play the game just wait by dorms ask all round until you hear someone open a door and walk in so you can tan back into byond, then just follow them around spamming headpats. Also remove disablers and e-bows entirely
Got it.

And no. They're great cause you can use them to non-harmfully capture someone. no remove, yikes.

Frechette

Post by Frechette »

Where's the fun in capturing someone in a non-harmful way? haha
Here's a great opinion on D-Bal and its uses.

moltoretardo

Re: Happy Halloween & Grey Tide Apologies.

Post by moltoretardo »

YO that bot is the next level. I think it’s the first of his kind I see here.
:woozy_face: