Feature Suggestion Thread

ThaD00d

Feature Suggestion Thread

Post by ThaD00d »

Have been playing for awhile and just made an account for the fourms, but didn't see a place for player suggestions on new features.
A few people were offering ideas in OOC one day and I figured I'd make an unofficial one for now. Feel free to drop some ideas in here until we get a more official word.

So far I'd suggest;

Flavor text, ability to pick disabilities, and being able to get fatter than just chubby if you eat too much.

Amiga

RE: Feature Suggestion Thread

Post by Amiga »

A neat one IMO would be having bays inventory system, where you get say 3 points, and you can spend them on items you spawn with. So like, a hat or other clothing.

Healsgood

Post by Healsgood »

ThaD00d wrote: Have been playing for awhile and just made an account for the fourms, but didn't see a place for player suggestions on new features.
A few people were offering ideas in OOC one day and I figured I'd make an unofficial one for now. Feel free to drop some ideas in here until we get a more official word.

So far I'd suggest;

Flavor text, ability to pick disabilities, and being able to get fatter than just chubby if you eat too much.
I second this and bays inventory thinger, Paradise's pain, bone breaking, organ rupturing, and internal bleeding is neato also.

rikaru19

Post by rikaru19 »

Can we just have less Swarmers during extended please? They are annoying as fuck.