An Apology, and a thank you.

kitsun

An Apology, and a thank you.

Post by kitsun »

I would like to begin this by saying a few things

no, this is not an appeal, or a way of begging to be let back in.

from recent events, you may've heard that I was ejected from citadel completely for being underage, and yes, it is true.

I am 17 years of age, and I have played on citadel for nearly 2 years before being booted for what I would assume, for good.

citadel has brought me entertainment I diddnt think was possible for a game of its age, when I first started playing, and saw how unique the character setup was, my mind would just create multiple ideas for characters I thought would be a valueable addition to the community, and from what I had experienced, it was in some ways, and... not so much in others..

I loved the game from the day I began to play it, I made countless friends within the first week, and it was amazing, never had I felt I could have so many I shared common appreciations with, and I loved them all....

I realize now how much I endangered the entire community and myself after I was permabanned once... putting the legality of the server I loved at stake was foolish and selfish... but.. I thought that if nobody realized what age I really was.. what harm could it be...? and for almost a year, it worked... I continued to play and gain more and more friends, I even made friends with some of the admins, and the game became more of a challenge with each mechanic I learned, pushing myself to finally get good at playing antags, and for a short time before I was booted, I did...

citadel has brought me memories after memories, both good, and bad that I sure wont be forgetting, and each time now I feel sad that I cant play with the citadel community in it's whole, I just try to remember a wise quote: "do not mourn what is lost because it is gone, but be thankful for the fact it happened"

I've been apologizing to what friends I have left on discord, telling them the truth, my real age, and how sorry I really am for lying to them from day one... I value the community that I learned to love, and it breaks my heart to see it go... I only hope that others continue to play and enjoy the game, make friends and memories, for more time than I did.

I am undoubtedly and wholefully sorry to everyone in the citadel community, and especially those who I called my friends...

Thank you, citadel, for an unforgettable experience.

Ragolution

Re: An Apology, and a thank you.

Post by Ragolution »

Move on.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.