Admin Compliment: Drewfus and R3dtail

ForrestWick

Admin Compliment: Drewfus and R3dtail

Post by ForrestWick »

Admins online that I remember: Drewfus, Cygnus, Redtail

Drew and Chase contributed to what ended up becoming an actually good extended round last night. It was a much needed breath of fresh air compared to the usual fare of admins being there to monitor rather than interact.

The round was extended with me as an acting captain HoP, accompanied by HOS Emi (cockusblockus on discord), RD Jamie Carstein (psyody), CMO Isabelle Loreli (forgot their discord), and a QM who I forget the name of. Things started off kinda slow, with some minor reports of assault and a scientist confusing RCD sparks with clock cultists. As time went on, however, we would up having a ship dock at arrivals. Went to investigate and it was full of simplemob syndis. Nothing too big, quickly dispatched.

Once things calmed down and the injured were healed, I decided to message CC giving them a sitrep out of boredum. What I didnt expect was a reply. An actual, god honest reply from admins acting as CC. It's something I will rarely, if ever see at all. After the report, we were then personally assigned an extra station goal. When we completed it, a CCO was sent to look it over and report on it.

The reason I wanna make this post is because I wanna commend the admins that were online for their contributions. Both of them made the round much more enjoyable for command with these minor busses and gave medical something to do on a green. I hope we get to see more stuff like this, even just small things, more often. More CC based interaction is always great to have.

Redtail

Re: Admin Compliment: Drewfus and R3dtail

Post by Redtail »

Yeah I didn't do any of this.

ForrestWick

Post by ForrestWick »

I guess it was only Drew then, so props to him.

Drewfus

Post by Drewfus »

Citadel Box BSA 2.png
Citadel Box BSA 2.png (243.77 KiB) Viewed 6682 times

ForrestWick

Post by ForrestWick »

Vibe check