Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Amiga

RE: Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by Amiga »

[quote=Leon_Leonardo]
[quote=Amiga]
[quote=Leon_Leonardo]
I'll be honest, I learned a long time ago that taking my time to type out a constructive reply to threads like this will get me nowhere. I'm an admin, I'm automatically a bad guy.
[/quote]
You basically admit to shitposting because nothing good gets said in an ADMIN COMPLAINT thread.
[/quote]

Incorrect. Good points can be made, but anything I say in return will be ignored out of hand. I honestly don't care what your opinion of me as an admin is; I know the majority of people think I do fine. I always own up to mistakes I make, and I've made plenty. Saying that people "are calling for my head" because I'm "not a very good admin" means nothing to me. People are calling for my head simply because I am an admin.

Everything said here is something that's already been talked about, rehashed, and then rehashed again because people can't let shit go. Either me or Jay have personally dealt with every situation that's been listed here. I honestly don't care about your shitty internet grudges; boo hoo, you got burned.

SING ALONG KIDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz1[/quote]
...Wow. How the hell did you get headmin when you just shitpost so much it makes me amazed. Like did you not see the hundreds of quotes calling you bad?  Like I'm actually amazed the headmin Is calling me salty in the most salty way possible. I think you just proved my point yet again.

Like I'm not salty in just amazed at how ironically childish the. Headmin is.
Last edited by Amiga on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashley Williams says, "I love you, Marie.."
Ashley Williams says, "I-I do.. I really do."
The Boss has battered Ashley Williams in the head with the fire extinguisher!
The Boss says, "FUCK OFF MATE"
The Boss says, "MY HEART BELONGS TO HER"

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Like I said, anything I say will be ignored out of hand. You read maybe two words of that, your eyes glazed over, and you immediately went to "lol shitpost" again.
Also I've closed this thread. I'm pretty sure everyone's said their fill.
Last edited by Leon_Leonardo on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.