Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

TalkingCactus

RE: Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by TalkingCactus »

Thread moved back to SS13 general and unlocked.

Keep it classy gents.
Also, the 4-6 spawnrate is on top of severe nerfs and other changes. So take from it what you will.
Last edited by TalkingCactus on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The James Russle

RE: Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by The James Russle »

James Russle tried to kill someone on the escape shuttle, that person killed them, and then the person that killed them got banned for two weeks. For self defense, because James is a buttbuddy of the admin. Yeah.
You realize I wasn't trying to "kill" anyone, like all I did was throw a bluespace crystal at cafaling's character and the character in question was know to be an assistant whom would get all-access and become the captain without responsibility  of the role itself. Secondly they came back onto the shuttle and gunned me down with a combat shotgun which an assistant non-antag shouldn't have in the first place, you understand getting any post from the sub-reddit will most likely be one-sided and false.

NICE MEME (^:
Last edited by The James Russle on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cameron653

Post by Cameron653 »

The James Russle wrote:
James Russle tried to kill someone on the escape shuttle, that person killed them, and then the person that killed them got banned for two weeks. For self defense, because James is a buttbuddy of the admin. Yeah.
You realize I wasn't trying to "kill" anyone

I'm pretty sure that throwing a bluespace crystal with at someone with a BoH, which means that they have a high chance of being teleported into space, is trying to kill them. They came back with a shotgun because you could've easily killed them by throwing the bluespace crystal at them.
Last edited by Cameron653 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leon_Leonardo

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Amiga wrote: Oh look, a salt mine. EDITION

Amiga

Post by Amiga »

And here we have Leon banning me from the Skype chat and shrugging it off as salt, which is why the alt title is that since we all expected him to do that, 10/10.

[video=youtube]Http://youtu.be/Zd9muK2M36c[/video]
Last edited by Amiga on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leon_Leonardo

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Amiga 2016, "I did nothing wrong."

Casany

Post by Casany »

hey, um, I know I'm not in this, but i would like to say this: With admins, you never win. Don't try to talk back or anything, because they have the power, not you. I personal have not been on this server a lot, and i can't agree with either of you, but I know from experience that you can never win in arguments. They just keep going on until both of you are furious at the other. and Cameron, Pooj is trying to nag you on so you slip up and he can win this. don't let him. keep a cool head when posting or else Pooj will come out as the good guy, and you the butt-hurt powergammer. anyway, that's my opinion and thoughts.
and to add, Leon, never met you, bad first impressions, cant wait to see you in game.
Last edited by Casany on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leon_Leonardo

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

I'll be honest, I learned a long time ago that taking my time to type out a constructive reply to threads like this will get me nowhere. I'm an admin, I'm automatically a bad guy.

Amiga

Post by Amiga »

Leon_Leonardo wrote: I'll be honest, I learned a long time ago that taking my time to type out a constructive reply to threads like this will get me nowhere. I'm an admin, I'm automatically a bad guy.
Uhh no? The reason we call you out on your suit is because you somehow became a headman even though people have been calling for tour head because you're not a very good admin. Like, a few admins are pretty good, I've even said that above.

You basically admit to shitposting because nothing good gets said in an ADMIN COMPLAINT thread.
Last edited by Amiga on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leon_Leonardo

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Amiga wrote:
Leon_Leonardo wrote: I'll be honest, I learned a long time ago that taking my time to type out a constructive reply to threads like this will get me nowhere. I'm an admin, I'm automatically a bad guy.
You basically admit to shitposting because nothing good gets said in an ADMIN COMPLAINT thread.
Incorrect. Good points can be made, but anything I say in return will be ignored out of hand. I honestly don't care what your opinion of me as an admin is; I know the majority of people think I do fine. I always own up to mistakes I make, and I've made plenty. Saying that people "are calling for my head" because I'm "not a very good admin" means nothing to me. People are calling for my head simply because I am an admin.

Everything said here is something that's already been talked about, rehashed, and then rehashed again because people can't let shit go. Either me or Jay have personally dealt with every situation that's been listed here. I honestly don't care about your shitty internet grudges; boo hoo, you got burned.

SING ALONG KIDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
Last edited by Leon_Leonardo on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.