Why TalkingCactus is an abusing admin asshole

gc1520

Why TalkingCactus is an abusing admin asshole

Post by gc1520 »

He mutes you from everything over the smallest shit, and then if you complain about it, he bans you, I don't know HOW he got promoted. He must have bribed Jay because if I were Jay, I wouldn't even think about promoting much less giving him so much fucking power, he acts like a fucking dictator like all the other admins do, cept for ZeldaZackMan, but yeah, he's a dick and I hope he gets demoted soon. He also doesn't give two shits about what you have to say, just as long as he's right, then by his standards, it must be right. NO IT FUCKING ISN'T!! YOU MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR OTHER PLAYERS, DICKWAD!!!!!!!!!!! And TalkingCactus, if your reading this........FUCK YOU!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
Last edited by gc1520 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amiga

RE: Why TalkingCactus is an abusing admin asshole

Post by Amiga »

No offence but calm down when making stuff like this,  it makes you look like a salty faggot.

gc1520

Post by gc1520 »

Amiga wrote: No offence but calm down when making stuff like this,  it makes you look like a salty faggot.
He just pisses me off so much, it's unbelievable, you didn't have to deal with his bullshit, so you don't understand what it's like

Chokin and Tokin

Post by Chokin and Tokin »

kfive

Post by kfive »

Pro-tip: unless you're trying to increase your salt skill level, I suggest being a bit more calm.

Preferably, use objective evidence in the form of screenshots and whatnot and make your statements biased, rather than enraged - see http://citadelstation.byondpanel.com/fo ... .php?tid=5

Finally, remember that acting like a moron gives you negative brownie points, and that your OP has probably cost you at least 10.

That being said, I'm going to have to echo Chokin's sentiment.

rikaru19

Post by rikaru19 »

Waaaay too much salt, bro. Chillax.

kfive

Post by kfive »

I'd like to amend my previous post: if you want to bring the salt, don't settle for half-measures. Do this: http://citadelstation.byondpanel.com/fo ... php?tid=55