Donation Rewards: What would you like?

Jay

Donation Rewards: What would you like?

Post by Jay »

As of now, the only things we've been able to hand out are custom icons and ckey restricted species. But I want to actually ask the players in the community what they'd like to see if they were to donate a set amount.

I would also like to hear suggestions and opinions of levels of donations. I'd prefer these donation rewards refrain from hindering actually gameplay in anyway as to not advertise as a "Pay to Win" model.

Amiga

RE: Donation Rewards: What would you like?

Post by Amiga »

To be able to get custom/unique items

Thranos

Post by Thranos »

Ditto to the unique/custom items idea.
Not like "oh I want to spawn with a pulse rifle dildo", but something like a custom jumpsuit, or a unique PDA case type.
Something that's only cosmetic and has no real impact on gameplay unless someone really, REALLY wants your personal jumpsuit for some reason.

Chokin and Tokin

Post by Chokin and Tokin »

Custom Server titles? "Bamf" "HNIC" "Memer" stuff like that. Maybe the ability to spawn in as simple mobs/pokemon/other things of that nature.

Amiga

Post by Amiga »

Oh shit another idea, ability to possess simple animals pls

ChaosChain

Re: Donation Rewards: What would you like?

Post by ChaosChain »

Ability to play non-antag antags of certain flavors, maybe? Seemsl ike a bit much,b ut the idea of say, a security-team-aligned space ninja greatly entertains.

Inkticious

Re: Donation Rewards: What would you like?

Post by Inkticious »

give em clothes that normal players who didn't donate can't get, the clothes will just be cosmetic, but it's at least something, and it wouldn't be super unfair to anyone who didn't donate, along with that, maybe they can get some other stuff, not sure what else, maybe also give em special jobs, the jobs don't do much, they just give you a different version of a normal role, such as a swat officer, instead of a security officer.
just some ideas though, not sure how it might affect the flow of everything.