why ss13 community suck

All discussions related to anything no specified.
Nicholas_RT

why ss13 community suck

Post by Nicholas_RT »

Hi,you don't know me and probrably gonna ignore this post,or even delete,but if at least one person reads this i will be happy.
I have been using many names and they don't matter,just call me M or whatever,the thing is,ss13 community sucks,why?
The bans almost everytime are just a bullshit reason to feel powerfull against others,to keep their great and special server free of ''people that don't deserve'',because if you make one mistake,BAN,they don't care if you played for a long time,ban evade?nope,ban appeal?nope,nothing matters,all that matters is what they think,the thing that i wanna say is,delete byond from your computer,this is cancer and byond is dead,as well the ss13 community.
this post will be deleted probrably but at least i said what i needed to say,humans are the worst and probrably you guys will never see me again,so goodbye.

Slomka

RE: why ss13 community suck

Post by Slomka »

I cannot really relate to that. Admins here are preety chill all the time. You just have to not treat yourself seriously (like uh if you broke some rules and they punished you by changing you into for example monkey don't get salty you deserved it). Also you should consider that admins are humans too they can have bad day and be a little cranky don't get mad over them then :u. For the community well it depends on the server you are playing on. Since every server have thier each community, on cit community is kinda split into two one part is more for action other for RP or ERP but they manage to coexist. I don't really see they problem with our community, sure we had some bad guys but they quitted or get banned for being really toxic players. Long story short don't be an ass and ppl will be nice to you here.
Last edited by Slomka on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

It's not like that for everyone, we just have it for you specifically.

cebutris

Post by cebutris »

If you get banned from one mistake and you can't appeal it, it must've been a VERY big mistake
Awoo

SalvageTum

Post by SalvageTum »

I responded to the attention-seeking thread, whaddo I win?
Plays Dante McDonohugh, the fix it ligger. Coral Hericium, the fungus among us. And Layla Stern, the sciency snek.

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

[VERY LOUD AND CONFUSED SCREAMING]

No, seriously, what exactly is this supposed to be again? I read the first post, and I'm still confused.
It is only waffer thin.