Add Pubby and Delta Back

Anything related to new features, changes, or icons should be posted here.
Snowdragon01

Add Pubby and Delta Back

Post by Snowdragon01 »

It's seriously boring playing the same map over and over again. Box station and MetaStation are so similar they might as well be the same station and every other map that is different gets shitted on because its not these two maps. 
I think the main problem here is that people do not know the layouts of these maps (since its the main complaint that I hear.) Well of course. Box station and meta station are literally the same except for some departments moved around slightly. Some people have even played them for years, others months. All of the other maps barely get played  and its not a cube with departments in different places.
So since they barely get played which means its harder to learn and its not as easy since its a different design than what most are  used to.

If your not sold then lets do an in game poll and see how that goes.

(Also is it just me or is MetaStation no longer a thing and we only have BoxStation?)

Raeschen

RE: Add Pubby and Delta Back

Post by Raeschen »

Pubby was broken last time we used it. Delta is in, but only rolls on high pop, like 40+. AND people have to have it as a preferred option in their settings for it to drop.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Yeah Delta's just huge even if I force the map every so random. It's literally designed for a giant crew.

Though it does seem like Box is the only station we have lately.

Raeschen

Post by Raeschen »

nevermind i was wrong. due to some technical problems the host made it box only, but he'll probably put stuff back when these issues are reverted

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

The issues are resolved. Pubby, Delta, and Meta are back in the main server's map rotation.