Hopefully Good Ideas

Anything related to new features, changes, or icons should be posted here.
LordofGilneas

Hopefully Good Ideas

Post by LordofGilneas »

Now first of all, 90% of my ideas will be in relation to Ghost Spawns, The remaining 10% will be devoted to enabling assistants to go around foolishly attempting to summon succubi to do the succ on their crotches. 

(Amnesiac Wizard!)
Through No fault of your own (Or so you'd like to think), your bumbling apprentice has botched your tower relocation spell, and now it's Crumbled out into the middle of some lava-filled hellhole. Two things immediately spring to your mind:
1. You need a new apprentice, your old one is quite quite dead, and you don't fancy having an undead apprentice (Or maybe you do, just not THIS one in particular)
2. You forgot EVERY piece of magic you knew, along with how to summon any magical artifacts. Fortunately you are quite talented (or so you'd like to think), and you still have the magic, you'll just have to remember it all back.

How this Ghost spawn would work is like the wizard antag, except now you need to joggle between gathering what you need to survive and relearning the artes. The End goal can be up to the admins or Discussion between the admin and the Amnesiac Wizard. How the gameplay would work is like this I imagine:
Wizard begins meditating in the magical Font of Knowledge, allowing him to learn about 15 Pts Worth of magic over time (he gains them in increments of 5).
Wizard also has the Altar of Initiation, Wherein he can take an apprentice to be (Willing or Not Willing), to be turned into his loyal apprentice who may chose one of the apprentice spell sets as his starter spells. BUT he may also learn 5 pts worth of magic.

Occultism!
For some reason, you decided to hack the library machine, Well now it spawns Occultism for dummies books. And You decided it's a good idea to read from it.
Through Trial and Error (If you manage to live that long), you can find out how to bind demons! Or you know, just make stylish Occult Robes and evilly glowing candles. For some reason though the book only seems to summon hawt demonic women, who may or may not fuck you to death. Tread with care and don't let the station chaplain find you.

MimicFaux

RE: Hopefully Good Ideas

Post by MimicFaux »

I like the idea of a forgetful wizard, and if I could make some suggestions for balancing.
He plays like a hermit with a fancy set of clothes, but if he gets an apprentice, he can relearn a spell (perhaps at random)

UBFanDrake

Post by UBFanDrake »

LordofGilneas wrote: Now first of all, 90% of my ideas will be in relation to Ghost Spawns, The remaining 10% will be devoted to enabling assistants to go around foolishly attempting to summon succubi to do the succ on their crotches. 

(Amnesiac Wizard!)
Through No fault of your own (Or so you'd like to think), your bumbling apprentice has botched your tower relocation spell, and now it's Crumbled out into the middle of some lava-filled hellhole. Two things immediately spring to your mind:
1. You need a new apprentice, your old one is quite quite dead, and you don't fancy having an undead apprentice (Or maybe you do, just not THIS one in particular)
2. You forgot EVERY piece of magic you knew, along with how to summon any magical artifacts. Fortunately you are quite talented (or so you'd like to think), and you still have the magic, you'll just have to remember it all back.

How this Ghost spawn would work is like the wizard antag, except now you need to joggle between gathering what you need to survive and relearning the artes. The End goal can be up to the admins or Discussion between the admin and the Amnesiac Wizard. How the gameplay would work is like this I imagine:
Wizard begins meditating in the magical Font of Knowledge, allowing him to learn about 15 Pts Worth of magic over time (he gains them in increments of 5).
Wizard also has the Altar of Initiation, Wherein he can take an apprentice to be (Willing or Not Willing), to be turned into his loyal apprentice who may chose one of the apprentice spell sets as his starter spells. BUT he may also learn 5 pts worth of magic.
I like the idea of an amnesiac wizard, would definitely be interesting though it may be a far more difficult version of hermit if they are an antag still interesting

megatiger78

Post by megatiger78 »

[quote="LordofGilneas" pid='3486' dateline='1518592652']

Occultism!
For some reason, you decided to hack the library machine, Well now it spawns Occultism for dummies books. And You decided it's a good idea to read from it.
Through Trial and Error (If you manage to live that long), you can find out how to bind demons! Or you know, just make stylish Occult Robes and evilly glowing candles. For some reason though the book only seems to summon hawt demonic women, who may or may not fuck you to death. Tread with care and don't let the station chaplain find you.
[/quote]

chessboard not included