[Discord] .357 False and unjustified Discord banning.

JGlitch404

[Discord] .357 False and unjustified Discord banning.

Post by JGlitch404 »

Discord Name of complaint against: .357

Your Discord name: JGlitch#9245

Date of issue: 09/15/2021

Reason for complaint: Honestly I was debating between just giving up and not even adressing the issue or bringing it up on the forums, after some thought I decided on the latter.
After I did some investigating by myself, I found out what happened. Someone that I wont mention their name of decided to post a ''meme'' on Escalation's Discord about the issue I had with Psody trying to get a rise out of him, Psody then proceeded to ban them, which is fair. But then, I got banned from CITADEL's Discord, my question is, why am I being held accountable for something that I had no participation of? In the image I'm going to post .357 says that I ''raided'' Escalation's discord, when I WASNT EVEN IN Escalation's discord, so how in the hell am I going to ''raid'' it.
Also, why would I even shoot myself on the foot like this when I'm trying to turn a new leaf and get unbanned from here, why in the fuck would I sabotage myself like this? Come on, really?

I wasnt even in Escalation's Discord, by the way, I could even join if I wanted to because I havent been banned there: Image

Please unban me from the Discord and honestly, I'd like an apology too, because this is straight up disrespectful.

EDIT: I just got informed that Psody didnt even adress this to Citadel staff. Here's proof from ESCALATION's discord: Image

Detective Google

Re: [Discord] .357 False and unjustified Discord banning.

Post by Detective Google »

go ahead, forum complain. They can't un-deny your ban appeal

JGlitch404

Post by JGlitch404 »

Detective Google wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:56 am
go ahead, forum complain. They can't un-deny your ban appeal
Based, but this aint a ban appeal more than it is a way for me to call out a lie that has been told to people.

Von Carstein

Post by Von Carstein »

JGlitch404 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:48 pm
Someone that I wont mention their name of decided to post a ''meme'' on Escalation's Discord about the issue I had with Psody trying to get a rise out of him
By someone that you won't mention the name of you mean, you and Null decided the joke would be funny and put it together for shits and giggles because in all honesty you haven't changed what so ever from the original issue in of itself where you are some mouth breathing gremlin who pokes the issue because it's still mildly amusing to you. Same behavior as before, not a big surprise.

Literally you Jglitch as previously stated every other single time we have interacted, fuck off you dumb south american.

Never told the Citadel Staff to involve themselves in it but this ban is absolutely 100 percent based and it genuinely makes Citadel an even better place then I thought it was.

JGlitch404

Post by JGlitch404 »

Von Carstein wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:39 am
JGlitch404 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:48 pm
Someone that I wont mention their name of decided to post a ''meme'' on Escalation's Discord about the issue I had with Psody trying to get a rise out of him
By someone that you won't mention the name of you mean, you and Null decided the joke would be funny and put it together for shits and giggles because in all honesty you haven't changed what so ever from the original issue in of itself where you are some mouth breathing gremlin who pokes the issue because it's still mildly amusing to you. Same behavior as before, not a big surprise.

Literally you Jglitch as previously stated every other single time we have interacted, fuck off you dumb south american.

Never told the Citadel Staff to involve themselves in it but this ban is absolutely 100 percent based and it genuinely makes Citadel an even better place then I thought it was.
I didnt put together anything and I had no participation on creating or posting that shit. Again, why in the fuck would I shoot myself in the foot like that?
Edit: Also chill out with the blatant racism will ya? I'm not even south american, but still, be respectful.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

Just gonna casually ignore the DARVO in this thread and jump straight to wall-of-texting

>"i had no involvement in it!"

You're someone who's fairly well-known as having a bit of a cult of personality. It's not uncommon at all for your friends to end up engaging in organized behavior in a way that suggests they're being told what to do. For example, when your current community ban was initially placed, several of your known friends took the opportunity to collectively bang pots and pans about how you were "banned for no reason", a "victim of metagrudging", etc. Later personal chats with one of the people involved revealed what motivated them to partake in it; they heard your ranting about how you felt it was completely unjustified, and felt as though it was an unusual situation that needed to be brought to light. This makes it clear that you were involved in the uproar that took place, as your actions directly resulted in people trying to white-knight for you, whether that was intentional or not.

So fast-forward to just recently, where you've had an appeal that ended up in a state that needed more vouches, but otherwise looked good. But just a week later after it was set in stone, Suvar begins receiving high-profile harassment in the form of a spammed image macro that deliberately references their indirect involvement in the situation that lead to your current community ban. When keeping in mind your previous instance of your metabuddies acting up, I feel as though it's fairly obvious what's going on in this case. So what did you do this time that caused your metabuddies to go out of their way to harass Suvar?

JGlitch404

Post by JGlitch404 »

deathride58 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:53 am
Just gonna casually ignore the DARVO in this thread and jump straight to wall-of-texting

>"i had no involvement in it!"

You're someone who's fairly well-known as having a bit of a cult of personality. It's not uncommon at all for your friends to end up engaging in organized behavior in a way that suggests they're being told what to do. For example, when your current community ban was initially placed, several of your known friends took the opportunity to collectively bang pots and pans about how you were "banned for no reason", a "victim of metagrudging", etc. Later personal chats with one of the people involved revealed what motivated them to partake in it; they heard your ranting about how you felt it was completely unjustified, and felt as though it was an unusual situation that needed to be brought to light. This makes it clear that you were involved in the uproar that took place, as your actions directly resulted in people trying to white-knight for you, whether that was intentional or not.

So fast-forward to just recently, where you've had an appeal that ended up in a state that needed more vouches, but otherwise looked good. But just a week later after it was set in stone, Suvar begins receiving high-profile harassment in the form of a spammed image macro that deliberately references their indirect involvement in the situation that lead to your current community ban. When keeping in mind your previous instance of your metabuddies acting up, I feel as though it's fairly obvious what's going on in this case. So what did you do this time that caused your metabuddies to go out of their way to harass Suvar?
Who is even Suvar? And I wasnt aware of this ''history'' you're tlaking about, its the first time I've ever heard it. Give me proof of all of your claims, because its all it is, claims.
The truth is that I talked to someone about the ban, that I was a little disappointed that I didnt get unbanned but that I'll just play on Skyrat for a while, let more time heal the wounds and try again in the future. I said that Lolli forgave me when I did it, because I apologized right after, but Psody didnt. When I said that, they started to all-caps ask me if it was the same Psody of Escalation, I didnt know what he was talking about, because I wasnt too familiar with that server, he asked me if it was a discord tag that he gave me and I said that it matched and thats all I know.
I didnt lead any ''brigade'' to harass anybody, because I'm not like that, and I dont do that shit and I have never done that shit and the fact that you're even IMPLYING that I do that kind of stuff kinda pisses me off to be honest.

Sorry if I came off a bit strong, but you gotta realize that these accusations are very severe, and they're just not true man. :/

Smdytb1

Post by Smdytb1 »

I've been asked to reply to this, and I'm getting weird vibes on both sides of the aisle here. while it does feel like there are some severe accusations going around... there isn't any proof, someone is going to walk by this and see that the complaint has been up and open for a while with no response... this ain't a good look on either side especially with accusatory statements being made with nothing to back it up other than hearsay, big yikes there. as for what the complaint is about, why are people still bringing up the ban in question when the complaint is about a meme that wasn't even made or posted by them getting them banned. from another server mind you. surely someone can help everyone understand without coming off as being accusatory and hate baity.
(also seeing some race bait in this complaint form already, totally not gonna point it out though or anything. -cough cough-)

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Smdytb1 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:54 am
I've been asked to reply to this, and I'm getting weird vibes on both sides of the aisle here. while it does feel like there are some severe accusations going around... there isn't any proof, someone is going to walk by this and see that the complaint has been up and open for a while with no response... this ain't a good look on either side especially with accusatory statements being made with nothing to back it up other than hearsay, big yikes there. as for what the complaint is about, why are people still bringing up the ban in question when the complaint is about a meme that wasn't even made or posted by them getting them banned. from another server mind you. surely someone can help everyone understand without coming off as being accusatory and hate baity.
(also seeing some race bait in this complaint form already, totally not gonna point it out though or anything. -cough cough-)
Sorry, who are you?

Smdytb1

Post by Smdytb1 »

MrJWhit wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:24 am
Smdytb1 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:54 am
Sorry, who are you?
Someone who just has a question? I've been playing on vorestation and other places similar for about 8 years. I think I recall joining citadel at least once before discord was even a thing. so sorry if you do not even know me.
I run another server that was actually mentioned not too long ago, just check the email I used to sign up. but I'm just asking honestly, being neutral to the best of my ability, and asking for more of an explanation. as that'd probably help things along in closing the complaint. (yes, I was asked by the person who made the complaint, just so you know). I know you guys are probably all busy with life or something so im just going to go chill for now.