[MAIN] Unkown CKey - Self Antaging/Attaking crew without reason

Inkticious

[MAIN] Unkown CKey - Self Antaging/Attaking crew without reason

Post by Inkticious »

BYOND Name of complaint against: I only know their ic name whiich is "Edward Ellenburg."

Your BYOND name: Inkticious

Date of issue and round ID: 17061, 2019,04,14

Reason for complaint: He constantly gets away with attacking and assaulting crew without a reason, this is the second time
he has done this to me, i sent an ahelp yesterday night when he first did it, he had randomly tazzed me and another crew member who was trying to save me, their name being "isabelle hart", when attacking me he was screaming "where is the tech fab you stole", i hadn't stolen a tech fab, he then proceed to basically kill me, as i was about to die before isbelle saved me so i could at least survive till the round fully ended, after almost killing me, while i was on the ground he stole my bag, and ran off with it, the same thing he did the first time when i made a ahelp about him, he had no reason to attack us, but he did it anyway, because he wanted to, honestly i have no problem with being a dick as sec, but this is a whole new level of just being a complete asshole, the twat didn't say shit, and he keeps seeming to get away with shit like this, its honestly annoying since i just want to be able to enjoy a round without actual shitcuirty or shit heads fucking it up for multiple people, he just seems to be a greifer, who someone who thinks murder boning is just how every ss13 server works, and if you have the security, or a head of staff id, you can kill anyone you want, honestly no idea why this guy is doing what he's doing, but it pisses me off, and is against the rules, can you please take care of him, since nothing happened with my ahelp last night.

Nethaufer

Re: [MAIN] Unkown CKey - Self Antaging/Attaking crew without reason

Post by Nethaufer »

Honestly he does have poor behavior as head positions, such as a round from last night where the sci lathe had been deconned and stolen and he did very little to help even after I badgered him about the the spare board.

Inkticious

Post by Inkticious »

Nethaufer wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:21 am
Honestly he does have poor behavior as head positions, such as a round from last night where the sci lathe had been deconned and stolen and he did very little to help even after I badgered him about the the spare board.
Its because he doesn't care, he reminds me of a spoiled toddler.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

No further conversation in a week and a half, moving to resolved.