NurplePurple

[NurplePurple] - Whitelist Application

Post by NurplePurple »

BYOND Name: NurplePurple

Time on primary server: None

Space Station 13 Experience: One and a half years

Roleplaying Experience: Five years.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): None

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yes

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: Uh, I like to RP I guess. I'm interested in playing on Citadel and I'd like to see what it's about other than "hurr durr erp xd".

!!Read This!!
Keep in mind, once again, this server is for people who have the strict intention of roleplaying on an actual space station without the risk of the typical space station server. Only bother applying if you have the willingness to follow the rules and not cause trouble for others. Failure to do so will result in the stated above. If you feel as if though you'd like a more gameplay focused environment, please use the primary server instead, which does not require a whitelisting. Although this does not mean you can join and cause simple chaos. That server has rules just the same. The biggest key difference remains that the primary is more of a public enviorment while the whitelisted one is more for people who aren't as into the main style of SS13 and would prefer the roleplay aspect of it.

Last edited by NurplePurple on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: [NurplePurple] - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.