[Kingofstarryskies] - Whitelist App

Kingofstarryskies

[Kingofstarryskies] - Whitelist App

Post by Kingofstarryskies »

Byond Name: Kingofstarryskies

Time on primary server: Roughly a month and I think nearing two before I disappeared for a while due to IRL? Either way, back now.

SS13 Experience: I have played this computer game about spacemen in the second dimension for what may be nearing four years. I have lost track.

RP Experience: I've RPed since I was little, and really love writing in general. SS13 RP is pretty much the only reason I actually play it, since I find it so fun and inviting. I have done a bit of tabletop, and a lot of freeform stuff. I even once RPed out Terraria, to my own embarrassment...

Number of punishments on primary: Zero. Think I've been ahelped like once, maybe twice, but otherwise nothing at all. Am good boy.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot?: Absolutely. While I try not to be a rules-nazi to others, I at the very least try very hard to maintain a 100% attitude to following rules myself.

What reasons do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: Like I said, I love RP- It's writing but multiplayer and usually leads to very interesting and captivating stories due to it being about, well, Your Dudes. I played Citadel a while back, within the year (like a month or two ago) and really liked the place. It's friendly and well-adminned, so I decided to come and check up on it. Lo and behold, there was an RP server available now! I would hope that someone like myself, who has years of flitting from RP community to RP community would be a nice addition to the server's playerbase. Thanks for reading.

Jay

RE: [Kingofstarryskies] - Whitelist App

Post by Jay »

Approved.