Post by tarkthesharkjr »

r?:
BYOND Name:

Time on primary server:

Space Station 13 Experience:

Roleplaying Experience:

BYOND Name: Tarktheshark

Time on primary server: Over a year at least

Space Station 13 Experience: Been playing for around eight years or so. Started on /tg/ worked my way around and often play here.

Roleplaying Experience: Loads of tabletop games, I run shadowrun as part of a large community on reddit, I’ve run White Wolf Larps before and participated in them.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): Over the years I’ve gotten my ass kicked of /tg/ for being an idiot a few times. Mostly to do with my short temper and hatred for silicones. I’m presently unbanned their and it’s been a while since my last stint. I think it almost reached the point of a perma at some junction, or at least a month long a year or so ago and after that I learned to where to draw the line.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yes. Understood.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server? I don’t often get to do the chance to do sort of drawn out character studies. And generally speaking they don’t work well the ss13 enviroment, but this seems like a good palce for them. ANd I really enjoy playing a character and exploring the facets of their personality through different interactions.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:

Jay

RE: [Tarktheshark] - Whilist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.