[DayDream21] - Whitelist Application

DayDream

[DayDream21] - Whitelist Application

Post by DayDream »

BYOND Name: DayDream21

Time on primary server: I'd say a few days in total.

Space Station 13 Experience: I've been playing on FTL13 for quite a while. There I've been able to learn essentially all of the service jobs, and I know the basics of being a doctor. 

Roleplaying Experience: I've been roleplaying for a several years now, and have totally lost track. I've dabbled in tabletop stuff, was appart of an old roleplay forum, and rp occasionally through discord or gmod with friends. 

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): None to my knowledge.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yeppers!

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:  I've always been a fan of more roleplay based gameplay over PVP. I like to do my job and chatter with people in character, but I'm not too keen on most antags.

A meteor shower or spontaneous appendicitis are fun and exciting disruptions, but spending the entire round listening to everyone get dragged off one by one only to get converted by a cult, or getting totally taken out of the round after being murdered for an objective isn't quite my cup of tea.
Last edited by DayDream on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: [DayDream21] - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.