Soudesuka - Whitelist Application

Soudesuka

Soudesuka - Whitelist Application

Post by Soudesuka »

BYOND Name: Soudesuka

Time on primary server:
A month and two dozen or so connects or so.

Space Station 13 Experience:
Mostly /vg/station, as per above Citadel, some VORE, a round on Hippy.

Roleplaying Experience:
SS13, a couple D&D campaigns as a player, one ran for a few years, HellMOO, a text based MUDs (multi user dungeons).

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):
None.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):
Yes. 

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:

First what drives me to make this application.
Tired of the toe the line low RP on the main server which is indistinguishable, to me, from Hippy, barring a few exceptions which in my eyes do not change the overall feeling. It's fairly hostile to RP in general with the nature of events and antagonism, people get bored and grief in extended, griefing dorms in either mode, gameplay or RP takes the sidelines in a confusing manner and there is frequently interplayer conflict over that.

My applicability.
I'd like to engage in RP without always having to tolerate the tacked on TTT gameplay, for which I'd typically rather play /vg/ or Bay for light or high RP secret. So I think I'd make a good (((refugee))) to ply my trade on the RP server. I have a couple characters laid out, idea of how to RP them, good English skills, and I am good at playing a service role and chilling out. I  think could provide an interesting backdrop, player to interact with, and enrich other's experience on the second server.

Jay

RE: Soudesuka - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.