Alistair Nevis

[Whitelist Server App - AlistairNevis]

Post by Alistair Nevis »

BYOND Name:
AlistairNevis

Time on primary server:
Well over a year, nearing 2 years.

Space Station 13 Experience:
SS13 Experience? Very chaotic to say the least, but I know the in and outs of most jobs (despite mostly doing Cargo and being a greytider).

Roleplaying Experience:
I'm pretty sure most people have encountered 'Nyla' at some point or another. 
Tho I'd say I'm fairly decent at standard roleplay (however I am nowhere near the level of some people who do novel-like RP).

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):
Kicks, I don't think I've had any, but I've been banned about three times, possibly four? To be fair tho two of them were misunderstandings;

-One with me being accused of 'raping' and 'knocking (a clown) into crit' (a friend and I were mucking about, we didn't actually non-con fuck the clown, dear gods no) and I had hit him once at the very end which k.o.'d him. 

-Another time I was banned for like a week because I killed someone who was following me around in maint who refused to stop following me when asked to, so I slipped him, saw that he dropped a flash, which immediately raised red flags for me, figuring he was very likely a traitor. And killed him.

-Another was when I was majorly depressed (admittingly IRL as well as in-character) and welderbombed myself.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):
On the whitelist server? Very much so, since I can only assume there aren't nearly as many shitlords as there are on the main servers, so the chances of me causing mayhem because someone was being a prick will be low.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:
I mean, I wouldn't have to be killing shitlords on here since they're whitelisted and verified people, right? Which means I WON'T really be breaking any rules (with possible exceptions being ERPing with someone at like, the front of cargo or something).
Last edited by Alistair Nevis on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: [Whitelist Server App - AlistairNevis]

Post by Jay »

Approved.