[EpigraphZero] - Whitelist Application

EpigraphZero

[EpigraphZero] - Whitelist Application

Post by EpigraphZero »

BYOND Name: EpigraphZero

Time on primary server: I believe my first login was well over a year ago, on/off since then, considerably more active the last few months.

Space Station 13 Experience: I've played on Bay/Polaris for several years, played Vorestation for about half a year, I helped found Eros, I also have plenty of experience on /tg/ and /vg/ as well.

Roleplaying Experience: I've been playing tabletop roleplay games since highschool, roleplayed on SS13 for years (Baystation/Polaris/Virgo), and I continue to RP frequently through other means like Discord and certain online chat sites.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): None that I'm aware of.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Absolutely, yes. Roleplaying is very important to me, as is respecting and adhering to the server guidelines. I'm well aware of the consequences, and would like to avoid them at all costs.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I am very much into this game for the high roleplaying experiences it can provide, and feel that I would only be an asset to the server. I do very much enjoy the main server, but I believe the idea of one more focused on character interaction and roleplaying would be more suited to my tastes. Thanks for your time.

Cabbose

RE: [EpigraphZero] - Whitelist Application

Post by Cabbose »

They bothered to write this shit down let's get some fuckin FRESH MEAT in the server, eh?

Jay

RE: [EpigraphZero] - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.