Vexlor Vict whitelist application.

solowing51

Vexlor Vict whitelist application.

Post by solowing51 »

BYOND Name: DrunkenWarlock

Time on primary server: About 10 months?

Space Station 13 Experience: Playing for almost a year now

Roleplaying Experience: I do extensive roleplay in MMOs like SWOTR and several other chat based rp forums in my time. I havent kept exact count of how long i've been a "roleplayer" but at the least 4 years of roleplay throughout various games, apps and forums. Also I play a LOT of D&D

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): No kicks. I had a 2 day (Maybe 3 day idk it was when i was first starting) job ban from borgs for accidentally attacking an antag while emagged but again this was when I was first starting out and didnt fully understand things just yet.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yes I am more than willing to follow all stated rules

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I've always been fond of SS13 ever since I first got into it and enjoy the setting but can never truly enjoy it on servers where it is secret all the time or even extended where RP isn't truly considered or enforced. I feel on a server without the constant stress of station-wide destruction and panic, I could bring some fun and added life to the station as a new member in the server.

Jay

RE: Vexlor Vict whitelist application.

Post by Jay »

Approved.