AmatsuDarkfyre's Whitelist app

AmatsuDF

AmatsuDarkfyre's Whitelist app

Post by AmatsuDF »

BYOND Name: AmatsuDarkfyre

Time on primary server: Not sure offhand, started playing on Citadel over two years ago, took a break about a yearish ago if memory serves.

Space Station 13 Experience: Extensive. I have played practically every role, and while I may not know how everything works, I do know my way around the station. Most of my experience is focused on chemistry and science.

Roleplaying Experience: Far too extensive to list. I have been RPing across multiple mediums for years now, IRC, forums, BYOND, and others. Even on the public server I make sure to RP as much as possible, situation permitting.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): Zero. Not even a warning on record to my knowledge.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yes. I will also check with admins if I am uncertain on a rule to ensure I follow them.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I enjoy a more roleplay oriented experience, to the point that sometimes, the public server is ill suited for my needs and desires. I feel I would be a good fit to join in on the RP server's action.

Jay

RE: AmatsuDarkfyre's Whitelist app

Post by Jay »

Approved.