Deathride58 - Whitelist Application

deathride58

Deathride58 - Whitelist Application

Post by deathride58 »

Byond Name: Deathride58

Time on Primary Server: About six months since my first join. Been playing on and off

Space Station 13 Experience: I've been playing somewhat consistently for the past nine months, though I've poured more hours into looking at the code than actually playing the game. Most of my experience is with chemistry and engineering.

Roleplaying Experience: A lot more than I'm entirely comfortable with admitting. Six years of text-based RPing experience. Two years of playing DnD. About five months of RPing in games.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): None that I'm aware of, though I am fully aware that some of the things I've done on the primary server would have been completely unacceptable if they occurred on the whitelist server.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Yeah. I wouldn't be applying for the whitelist if I weren't.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I've got enough SS13 experience to keep the entire station running all on my own if necessary. I've also been looking for a TG-based server with a much more peaceful environment to properly learn jobs that require human interaction (Heads, Security, Silicons, etc) without the intense pressure normally associated with those jobs. And an environment to ERP in without the risk of getting robusted mid-paragraph would be pretty nice.

Jay

RE: Deathride58 - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.