Sylas

Sylas' RP server app

Post by Sylas »

BYOND Name:
Jade Manique

Time on primary server:
About a week.

Space Station 13 Experience:
So far I'd spent the bulk of my time learning the ropes, and have gotten quite familiar with the Station engineer and geneticist jobs- I was informed that this was a milestone, and it was suggested I apply fooooor here!

Roleplaying Experience:
I've been roleplaying several years, at least eight, I've been back and forth across hl2RP, starboundRP, and even a brief regrettable period of minecraftRP, I even DM dnd sessions on the weekend- Which has been a wonderful creative outlet for me, something I hope to say for the RP server as well.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):
None! 

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):
Well, a casually paced roleplay environment would make following the rules to the dot much, much easier, which is something I've already been doing to maximise my enjoyment of the main server!

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:
I tend to be very creative with character concepts when motivation strikes- I even happen to hoard characters, and could even name and provide synopses of about... Fifteen different characters? I lose track, frequently.
Otherwise- I hope to further add to the rp server's flavour with my own spice of roleplay!

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Sylas' RP server app

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Although you're quite new, your application is pretty solid.

Approved