KTemptress RP Whitelist

KTemptress

KTemptress RP Whitelist

Post by KTemptress »

BYOND Name: KTemptress

Time on primary server: I've been off and on a few times.. played for a few weeks, then for about two months.. haven't played in quite some time though now.

Space Station 13 Experience: I used to play on Aurora a lot, I've been playing since mid 2014. That's a heavy RP server; a bit too railroaded for my taste though so I stopped playing.. Never been banned. I don't really play the action-oriented servers.

Roleplaying Experience: Other than lewd on WoW my only RP experience is on ss13.. Started here and will probably end here since games don't really foster the organic environment I like in RP.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): Never been, I stay really reserved.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Of course. That's kinda what I've been doing so far I think.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I'm not too interested in the action part of ss13 anymore, I just like the little fun stories I can make with others; that seems to be the focus of the RP server. And it can be kinda difficult to on the main server with all the noise, noise, noise, noise.

GloriousStormtalon

RE: KTemptress RP Whitelist

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved