BassBird

Whitelist Application for BassBird

Post by BassBird »

BYOND Name:

BassBird

Time on primary server:

Around 1 to 2 weeks

Space Station 13 Experience:

Month Experience - I'm still learning a lot of aspects to the game, but in that time I'm constantly looking at guides, using in-game methods of having people walk me through a job and task in character as well as talking to mentors or experimenting with things. I've always been open minded and willing to learn and it's been an enjoyable experience even sticking to smaller jobs that won't impact too many roles. (And I've never been an assistant!)

Roleplaying Experience:

I've been roleplaying for quite a while, about 15-16 years. I'm 26 now but originally it was just one-liner roleplays on things such as Neopets, eventually that went onto websites like Gaia Online and forums. Now I've grown into things such as Dungeons and Dragons where you learn the importance of things such as lore, backstories and world building which are some of my favourite things. I consider myself experienced, I'm pretty bad at repeating language and words but that grows over time. 

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):

No kicks or bans on the record.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):

Yes, I know the rules are a bit more strict but I fully understand that for creating an experience like this, all parties need to be involved and I think that's good especially when everyone is able to have fun in a session. 

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:

I understand that the server is very much more roleplay focused which I think fits in my experience as well with Space Station 13. With everything from combat and such being described out instead of just instant action it creates an immersive environment; plus gives me the opportunity to build an extensive backstory as well as providing a way to build up relationships through interaction. I look forward to that! If you do have anymore questions for me, feel free to ask as I'll be more than happy to answer them!
Last edited by BassBird on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Whitelist Application for BassBird

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved