Ghostie_Dragons - Whitelist App

Ghostie_Dragons

Ghostie_Dragons - Whitelist App

Post by Ghostie_Dragons »

BYOND Name: Ghostie_Dragons

Time on primary server: About a year and a half now

Space Station 13 Experience: To be honest most of my experience is on the primary server, I spend some time on Yog and a slight bit on Virgo as well. Mostly in Medical and Detective-ing.

Roleplaying Experience: Relatively limited to what I've done on the primary server and some private stuff with friends beforehand. About 2 years worth of experience.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): There was that one time I got accidentally permabanned instead of a griefer because of a missclick but that's about it iirc.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): But of course.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: Even though I'm someone who's gone on record to say I enjoy the action aspects of SS13 a bit more then the RP side of things, I am genuinely interested in trying to learn more about the RP aspects and RP in general, and I believe I could not only benefit to learn from playing on the RP server, but also do my best to make sure those I play with have an enjoyable time as well.
The forum refused to let me upload an avatar so you get Mr. Literal Greytide.

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Ghostie_Dragons - Whitelist App

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

Approved