[Spiriten] - Whitelist application

SpiritenMk2

[Spiriten] - Whitelist application

Post by SpiritenMk2 »

BYOND Name: Spiriten

Time on primary server: Atleast 2 years. 

Space Station 13 Experience: Probably can keep box station running by myself with decent knowledge in all the systems. Played mostly on citadel, and occasionally colonial marines for the past 2-3 years.  

Roleplaying Experience: Always preferable to have heavy roleplay, but the mechanics of the game and other people usually push to more medium roleplay. I prefer talking and having intimate role plays. Flexible in choosing characters, always making new ones with varying personalities and styles. 

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): Only job banned once as far as I can remember, but that was lifted. A couple of bwionks--usually on extended or chaotic situations. I cannot recall ever being banned. 

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):  Of course. Rules are important for a good experience for everyone.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I'm far more interested and have more fun in heavy roleplay situations. If it is decently populated I would enjoy it. If it isn't for me, I'll just leave and stick to the medium RP server.
Last edited by SpiritenMk2 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: [Spiriten] - Whitelist application

Post by Jay »

Approved.