Inferno707 - Whitelist Application

Inferno

Inferno707 - Whitelist Application

Post by Inferno »

BYOND Name: Inferno707

Time on primary server: Several weeks of playtime on the server

Space Station 13 Experience: Know the full duties of a Station engineer, Medical Doctor, Shaft miner, Cargo tech, Roboticist, Borg and AI.

Roleplaying Experience: I have been off and on a few RP websites and forums. I have good grammar and spelling when it comes to RPing and I usually include alot of detail whenever I get into an RP. I have been doing RPs for the past 3 years with various groups and partners for things like adventures or just story making.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): As far as I know I have no bans or kicks from the server, I did have a job ban and OOC ban for giving away a ClockWork cult round when the conversion sigils were broken.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Absolutely! 
I will gladly follow all the rules listed and be sure to keep along the guidelines I am provided.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I'm not one to go starting trouble or grief in the servers I just want to have fun and I love make stories that can stretch across multiple shifts.

Jay

RE: Inferno707 - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.