Kris P Kreme

Kris.P.Kremes whitelist app

Post by Kris P Kreme »

BYOND Name:
Kris.P.Kreme0

Time on primary server:
Started playing around late July, a few rounds before round 9000

Space Station 13 Experience:
Started playing SS13 around mid July, starting with goon station i believe. I can do most medical jobs besides chemist, and I can do xeno bio as well as security.
I'm also pretty good at writing lewds as a curator or converting heretics as a Chaplain.

Roleplaying Experience:
Started getting into roleplaying around 2012, I cant stand terrible flavor texts. The only issue i can think of reguarding my writing is some run ons and bad punctuation here and there. I try to roleplay out most situations that arnt in game functions.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):
I don't believe Ive ever been kicked or banned. At most ive been accused of power gaming because the moderator or admin didnt notice the wizard flying around.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server):

Of course, If i didnt want to follow the rules I dont think id be applying for the RP server.

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?:
I feel a good reason is that the main servers often quite hectic, with the occasional minge coming as a AI and flooding everything with plasma. Another reason would be that id love to just be able to role play with a bunch of people without the occasional random person that ick ocks all the time ruining the atmosphere.

Vincent Airin

RE: Kris.P.Kremes whitelist app

Post by Vincent Airin »

While certain incidents seem to be...questionable, the lack of further infractions is encouraging.

Cause no trouble.

APPROVED 9/19/2017 JDM