SawbonesArtellier's Whitelist Application

SawbonesArtellier

SawbonesArtellier's Whitelist Application

Post by SawbonesArtellier »

BYOND Name: SawbonesArtellier

Time on primary server: Um... a couple weeks now, I think? Maybe a month?

Space Station 13 Experience: Oh, I've been all over... mostly jumping from server to server looking for something mostly stable and with a cool playerbase. So far, I think I may have stayed here the longest.

Roleplaying Experience: I've been part of various roleplaying communities since the early 200's, though many of them have fallen by the wayside since then. I was for a long time a frequent participant of forum RP games until I discovered my love of MUDs and various other RP-server style 'real-time' games.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check):  I don't think I've ever been banned, but if I have I can't imagine more than once.

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Absolutely! The rules are why I -want- to join in the first place!

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I'm more interested in the character development and roleplaying of interesting characters with other interesting characters than I am hunting down traitors and fighting off cultists being a changeling or any of the other antag stuff.

Last edited by SawbonesArtellier on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poojawa

RE: SawbonesArtellier's Whitelist Application

Post by Poojawa »

Would probably be a better fit than only being restricted to the main. Good character development, even if sometimes that petpeeve of mine with constant stutter is used.

I'd say approved from my end.

Vincent Airin

Post by Vincent Airin »

Aside from going braindead without warning, I see no real issue given the time since such infractions. I agree as well.

Cause no trouble.

APPROVED 9/19/2017 JDM

Jay

Post by Jay »

Approved.