Sir Siggles - Whitelist Application

SirSiggles

Sir Siggles - Whitelist Application

Post by SirSiggles »

BYOND Name: Sir Siggles

Time on primary server: Well, I've been playing on and off for a while at least a couple months.

Space Station 13 Experience: I've bounced between a bunch of servers, but the most constant one I come back to is Citadel.

Roleplaying Experience: I've been roleplaying for at least 2 years now, and I have a bunch of experience with writing. I have a little Bay and Aurora experience.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): I'm pretty sure 0. 

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): 100% man!

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I feel like I'm at least an okie roleplayer, I have good typing and I try and stay in character during rounds.

Vincent Airin

RE: Sir Siggles - Whitelist Application

Post by Vincent Airin »

Before we can process this application, we will require your full byond key with the exact formatting as used.

Nevermind, looked into it more, I had a thing wrong. No bans or notes seen, so that's good.

APPROVED 9/19/2017 JDM
Last edited by Vincent Airin on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay

RE: Sir Siggles - Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.