Sharkie-Sharkie Whitelist Application

Sharkie-Sharkie

Sharkie-Sharkie Whitelist Application

Post by Sharkie-Sharkie »

BYOND Name: Sharkie-Sharkie

Time on primary server: 2-4 months off and on.

Space Station 13 Experience: I've played on a few other roleplay servers, but I find myself coming back to Citadel Station for character customization options and a few people I've come to know recently. 

Roleplaying Experience:
I've been roleplaying on the SS13 platform for about two years steady, and have a few consistent main characters. I've recently rotated out some of my older characters in favor of starting fresh. I've mostly had roles in Supply, Janitorial and Engineering. Hoping a more structured roleplay setting will allow me to train in some of the other departments without too much chaos.

Number of kicks/bans on primary server (Be truthful, we can check): I was once banned due to my username being accidentally confused with another player who had griefed. I personally have never been banned for misconduct. 

Are you willing to follow the rules to the dot? (Failure to do so will result in a ban and blacklist from the whitelist server): Absolutely. Once I better familiarize myself with these rules, I'll be sure to uphold them at all times.  

What reason(s) do you feel would make you applicable for this server?: I'd like to contribute some roleplay to the community, and give others a chance to build stories and relationships utilizing my characters and theirs.
Last edited by Sharkie-Sharkie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent Airin

RE: Sharkie-Sharkie Whitelist Application

Post by Vincent Airin »

Aside from a few notes, nothing banned or the likes.

I see no reason to say no. Welcome aboard.

APPROVED 9/19/2017 JDM

Jay

RE: Sharkie-Sharkie Whitelist Application

Post by Jay »

Approved.