[Marionnete] Maintainer Application

SteelMarionette

[Marionnete] Maintainer Application

Post by SteelMarionette »

Experience with Github:
Admittedly not my strongest skill, I utilize Github desktop mainly for the PR's I put up and have gotten a decent workflow with it. I will need help learning how to be better at this

Experience with BYOND:
Mostly Trial and error learning as well as a good deal of mapping knowledge. I've been growing my knowledge over the last year or so with projects here and there :)

Experience with SS13:
Started playing back in 2016 on goon station, played on goon for a few years then went to Paradise station for a few years as well. Played a smattering on other stations (notably Persistence, Citmain, Goon Rp, TG, and Oracle [rip Oracle station]). After a hiatus I came back to ss13 and started playing on Citrp and have been mainly playing on here since

Experience on Citadel?(Main/RP):
Used to frequent Citmain quite a bit until I got tired of dealing with some of the admin staff who were on at the time back in... I think 2018/19? Memory is fuzzy. Only started playing on Citrp about one-two ish years ago (dear lord its been over a year since I started playing here). I will admit I've gotten into the habit of doing more dev stuff than actual playing but I find it fun :)

Why do you feel like you'd make a good maintainer?:
I love mapping and keeping things organized. Everyone also keeps saying I should apply so Im doing something right :)

LordME

Re: [Marionnete] Maintainer Application

Post by LordME »

Generally all for another Maintainer Colleage, but using Github desktop gotta be a -1 from me. :P

SteelMarionette

Post by SteelMarionette »

Haaa forgot my CKEY. Its Ktoma36

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

this is just pending onboarding btw, we're all onboard with this

Keekenox

Post by Keekenox »

I think the whole situation involving the mapping PR with the wiring of the mining base and gateway area left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. It was the situation with all the curvy and wacky wiring. I wasn't instilled with a lot of confidence with the way you handled critique.

Monara

Post by Monara »

No real sway from me. I see potential in you, but also have seen strong opinions in favor of questionable changes (ancient ass wiring pr that keek mentioned for example). I cant decide either way. Hoping you do well, but I'm staying neutral in terms of votes.