Admin Application - madamheichou

madamheichou

Admin Application - madamheichou

Post by madamheichou »

BYOND ckey: madamheichou
Character name: Birddi Beyye (I have 10 but Birddi is my main.)
Discord username (+user id): lordheichou#3484
How long have you played on Citadel?: Over a year.
How long have you played SS13?: Over a year.
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: Eastern Standard, gameplay hours vary from half the day or more than half, to not playing at all in one day.
Previous SS13 related admin experience: I've been banned a few times for minor and major things. Crossed lines before, but not a repeat offender.
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience: I'm confident that some of the staff like me. I've had minor interactions with some in the discord and in PM.
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application: Kevinz000, Dankseed
Reason for application: I've been a mentor for a while and I was considering applying for moderator as a stepping stone, but I was encouraged to apply by another mentor. Go big or go home, right? I've got a solid knowledge of the rules.

Q's
1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
Mute OOC if it gets too spicy or more players are getting involved, and deal with them separately.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?
Adminhelp it and get another admin or mod in on it.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?
Assess intent and severity of broken rule, maybe ask other admins for their opinions.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?
If they are playing an antagonist role or a role of importance (command and/or silicon).

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

Keep the playerbase at bay through enforcing rules.

Tekoro

RE: Admin Application - madamheichou

Post by Tekoro »

Everything seems fine aside from the really short answers, personally don't like the answer to 5