Improvedname - Moderator App

Improvedname

Improvedname - Moderator App

Post by Improvedname »

BYOND ckey:Improvedname

Character name: (Latex-u35/Latex-ucc36/Priere raoul on citadel-rp)(lenald wabbite/kurtis wabbite/ yurza wabbite/priere raoul main)
Discord username (+user id): Hyena#6830
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application: Zack
Reason for application:i want to honestly assist in moderating, RP server helping players out and hopefully ensuring theres fun on both sides

1.How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
Investigate whats wrong from both sides then tell them off, if players hold grudges against eachother and attemps to kill one or the other in a out of character way then a ban be applied

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?

Investigate the situation of needed intervation and then apply the neccesary thing for the situation.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?

Depends on the rule broken, and how, if a player ic in ooc's its approached with a warning then a kick continued with a ban if they don't stop.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?

When they play imporant roles like security/command and if other admins are available, 

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

Professionalism, in dealing with players, we are all here to have our fun, on both sides.

[switched from admin app to mod ap by kevinz suggestion]

Zeldazackman

RE: Improvedname - Moderator App

Post by Zeldazackman »

As I've stated in the last app I'm giving a nod of approval, they've improved quite alot and want to help out with the server all in all.

They've changed their ways considerably from how they used to behave years ago and have since matured to the extent wherein their behaviour from years past is a non-issue these days.

So again, based upon their behaviour both on server and off I'm giving my approval towards them becoming a moderator for the RP server as they've shown a great deal of improvement.

That and adding onto the fact that they were an admin candidate for /tg/ too and have helped with patching a number of oddities within the code they'd be a great contribution to the administrative staff for citadel.

madamheichou

Post by madamheichou »

I guess you could say he's made an improvedname for himself. HHHHH. Anyway, the RP server could use more love, so I'm for this app.

Nyny

Post by Nyny »

As jade has already addressed, you have improved a lot and I feel this will be a positive venture for you.

+1

Midnight_117

Post by Midnight_117 »

I'm gonna have to drop a +1 on this, you've seemed to improve a decent amount since the last time I applied and I've got faith in ya' as well.

Dankseed

Post by Dankseed »

Solid dude, never had an issue with you ic/ooc, and have known you nearly as long as I've been here. Holds the record for number of times they've helped me escape perma. :^)
+1 full support

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

+0.5 why not