Moderator Application Scorpion_117

scorpion_117

Moderator Application Scorpion_117

Post by scorpion_117 »

BYOND ckey:Scorpion_C117

Character name: Aniya Spock
Discord username (+user id):Scorpion_C117(Aniya Spock)

Reason for application: I enjoyed the RP server and thought that I should toss my hat in the ring to help Moderate the RP server since I'm on it pretty frequently. 

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?

If the altercation is showing no signs of concluding and is starting to affect other players, I would kindly ask them to take it to a more private chat. If it continues I will give a warning before directly getting involved. If it is an issue that involves them needing help I'll get involved as needed.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?

Contact Another Admin to deal with the situation as a unbiased third party. 

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?

They should punish based on the severity but must take in to account the circumstances of the incident. If how to punish them is still a bit iffy ask another admin to weigh in on how to punish them.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?

They should attempt to maintain the role of a player while in character, Only Admining to deal with situations that occur and to fix issues. If the Role in character needs the IC equivalent of an admin another admin should fulfill that position to ensure an unbiased response. 

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

An admin should be expected to deal with issues that occur IC and OOC, ensure that players are having a fun time, and should attempt to remain neutral when dealing with all situations.

Notes: Previously denied from the closing of Applications. I mainly play RP server however I can switch to assist with main. if request, I'll switch this to an admin application. 

kevinz000

RE: Moderator Application Scorpion_117

Post by kevinz000 »

you're alright
+1 from me

Useroth

Post by Useroth »

I'll toss my +1 in as well.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

A good lad, never had troubles with them myself.
Mains IAA so they're basically an IC admin anyway hah.

Big dadmin +1.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Like I said the last time... feck it I'm tossing this up in a copy paste as it still holds true

As stated from before I'm giving my approval for this application as from every time that I've seen them play, Aniya keeps a leveled head both ingame and within private conversation on discord.

And as always, more help from players familiar with the codebase would be greatly appreciated, especially considering the fact that they make life easier by helping to sort through In Character events in a fair and timely manner that can be relied upon for an account on what happened in events that had taken place.

So again, this one gets a nod of approval from me as they're earnest in their duties and I think that we should give them a chance.

Worgilisk

Post by Worgilisk »

Application accepted - welcome aboard!
Ex-Citadel Admin