HazelBailey

Admin Application: Crashinator08

Post by HazelBailey »

BYOND ckey: Crashinator08
Character name: Hazel Bailey/Emma Bailey
Discord username (+user id): Crashinator08#8358
How long have you played on Citadel?: 7 months
How long have you played SS13?: Off and on for 8 years
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: Eastern Standard Time, usually active later in the day until around 3-4 AM at night
Previous SS13 related admin experience: None
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience: Admin for a G-mod DarkRP server for 1 year
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application: Kevinz0000
Reason for application: I wish to support the servers I've spent so much time on because I enjoy them and wish to make them a more enjoyable experience for everyone that joins.  Should I be accepted, I plan to moderate both the main and RP servers as equally as possible, depending on who is active on each.

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities:

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?

Request that the players stop and  cool off, if they dont, or refuse, ask that they take it elsewhere, such as Discord PMs

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?

Request that another admin step in and handle it. As it would quite honestly be unprofessional to handle one of a situation I'm involved in.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?

This would be on a case by case basis.  Their punishment should depend on the severity of the offense, frenquency and number of past offenses, and if it has any relation to past incidents.  Should they be unsure on a specific  case, they should ask another admin to weigh in with their thoughts.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?

Any time they attempt to take an in-character role, unless there is currently no other active admins to take the role.  In such a case however, it would probably be best to simply not play and watch over the server, instead

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

To ensure that all of the server's rules are followed, and deal with any issues that arise in a fair and unbiased manner, with the overall goal of keeping the server a fun and overall enjoyable place for any player that might visit the server

kevinz000

RE: Admin Application: Crashinator08

Post by kevinz000 »

this person is good +1

for anyone who thinks i'm shitposting so far well i only do high quality posts when i need to.

Midnight_117

Post by Midnight_117 »

kev always shitposts
+1 p good person

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Kevin isn't wrong, Hazel is easily one of those sweethearts that you just want to get to know better. I haven't once seen her get into altercations during my time on Citadel, and her characters are always the most enjoyable to be around. Like I said in Evo's application, if my decision held weight, I would easily +1 her in a heartbeat!

Nar

Post by Nar »

+1 This nerd I know wants to be an admeme and actually do something with themselves. I support.

Soon as I introduced this nerd to the server shes been playing it non-stop. And now Im hearing that she wants to become an admeme just like iconic people you may know (insert names here) so Im here to say. They would be a great admeme to add the the collection, they know the rules quite well and actually can tell the difference between memes and actual problems. So you should consider this meme here and make them an. AD-MEME. :^) please kill me thanks

TL-DR They actually know the rules. And know the difference between memes and not-memes. Trustworthy nerd.

"I'm gonna build a wall to keep the shitters out, and make hippie station pay for it" - Hazel Bailey 2018
Last edited by Nar on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polymorph

Post by Polymorph »

All of my interactions, both IC and OOC, have been positive. +1

ZeroNetAlpha

Post by ZeroNetAlpha »

They let me eat them. +1

Seriously though, they're a decent player, no notes, never even handled an ahelp against them.

Worgilisk

Post by Worgilisk »

Application accepted - welcome aboard!
Ex-Citadel Admin