by popular demand

Worgilisk

Re: by popular demand

Post by Worgilisk »

Ragolution wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:53 am
Worgilisk wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:06 am
...Well, ignoring all the memes, I would definitely be among the many here who would be happy to have you back,
Though your answer to question 2 does leave me a little puzzled - why would it be a bad idea to ahelp whilst de-admined? Not to say whether or not it'd be better to just raise things in admin-chat, but I am curious about why you would specify this part.

Regardless, you did good before, you'll likely do good now.
+1
For that question I posed two theoreticals, one where other admins were online and another were there were none.

That part of the response was a component for the part where, theoretically, no other admins were online and you were deadminned.

Hence, ahelping would be very ... yeah. It's more logical just to see if anyone's available in admin-chat, at that point. If it's not something pressing, ahelping and letting someone notice the ping on the IRC channel would be okay, but sometimes rounds draw to a shuddering halt when admins are in OOC conflicts like that. (Esp during events)
Right, I get'cha now,
Though personally, in such a case, I might suggest doing both - ahelp, but raise an alert in adminchat as well, so if/when another admin does get on, they can start their work from the ahelp you made earlier (Even if such a tactic doesn't work as well on the RP server).

Just my 2-pennies.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Noted.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Honestly do I even need to respond to this one.

May as well.
I've known Rago for a long enough time to be able to properly gauge that he's got good interests at heart, met him back when I was a player and largely considered him my at the time preferred admin.
Answers are good, but that's to be expected.

+1 it's kinda obvious anyway.