Admin Application-Scorpion_C117

scorpion_117

Admin Application-Scorpion_C117

Post by scorpion_117 »

BYOND ckey: Scorpion_C117
Character name: Aniya Spock
Discord username (+user id): Scorpion_C117(Aniya Spock)
How long have you played on Citadel?: about half a year
How long have you played SS13?:about 1 year
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: in mountain time, around 4 PM ish to 10 PM however when I don't have work that tends to go to 6 am
Previous SS13 related admin experience: Moderating for citadel, which I'm currently still doing.
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience: none really
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application:
Reason for application: I feel I did well enough or at least don't think I've really caused any big problems, so I'd like to move up to admin or at least trailmin. 

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?

If the altercation is showing no signs of concluding and is starting to affect other players, I would kindly ask them to take it to a more private chat. If it continues I will give a warning before directly getting involved. If it is an issue that involves them needing help I'll get involved as needed.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?

Contact Another Admin to deal with the situation as a unbiased third party. 

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?

They should punish based on the severity but must take in to account the circumstances of the incident. If how to punish them is still a bit iffy ask another admin to weigh in on how to punish them.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?

They should attempt to maintain the role of a player while in character, Only Admining to deal with situations that occur and to fix issues. If the Role in character needs the IC equivalent of an admin another admin should fulfill that position to ensure an unbiased response. 

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

An admin should be expected to deal with issues that occur IC and OOC, ensure that players are having a fun time, and should attempt to remain neutral when dealing with all situations. 

Nethaufer

RE: Admin Application-Scorpion_C117

Post by Nethaufer »

You've done great as a mod, I'm sure you'd do just as well as an admin. You've got my +1

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

+1

CawingCrow

Post by CawingCrow »

You were a bit quiet, but the times you've acted, were reasonable.
1+

Useroth

Post by Useroth »

+1, not sure if there's a lot more to say

Worgilisk

Re: Admin Application-Scorpion_C117

Post by Worgilisk »

Sure, I can get behind this... not much to say here - answers are short, but good enough.
+1

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

i don't need to write a paragraph response you are known to be a good staffmember already you'd do great as an admin
hooray i hope you get more buttons to press!

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

You've been a mod here for a while, and while I havn't talked with you a whole lot myself, I've never had any trouble surrounding you.
You'll be right.

+1