Nicc's app

Ragolution

Re: Nicc's app

Post by Ragolution »

Your fourth answer doesn't really make sense to me.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Tekoro

Post by Tekoro »

I personally think he either misunderstood Q4 or just explained it badly;

What I think he means @Ragolution is: Deadmin when playing -- if involved in an admin-related/rulebreak situation, treat it as a player
Which isn't too bad nor too good, considering sometimes you're the only admin, what do?
What if other admin's also playing but not deadminned?
What if you have the will to not metagame shit as an admin-player?
What are your opinions on admins who play and stay adminned
What are your opinions on admins that deadmin as a solo-min
What do you think is acceptable and unacceptable as an admin who's adminned while playing

All questions that, if answered, would help make that answer a lot clearer and better if answered properly

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

It kinda defeats the purpose when you answer it for him. Let him speak for himself. It looks like he mistakenly copypasted Q2's answer and changed a couple things.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Tekoro

Post by Tekoro »

Didn't exactly answer it for him, just clarified the various questions to consider I guess, we judge people mostly on what they answer, not what questions they give to themselves, even though it does say something about people if they question/don't question themselves certain things

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

What actually happened was Q4's response was eaten, and I got told and mis-remembered the questions and re-answered two.
Fixing that now.

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

I supported past applications and still support the current one. Thankfully now enough other admins have seen you first hand instead of through the grapevine.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Hell yes. +1

Worgilisk

Post by Worgilisk »

It is kinda funny - were you to make this application before, I would've been far more pessimistic due to past interactions with you. But since you took on the role of Player Rep, it's definitely shown that you're capable for such a role, and as an admin.
From that change of tone of mine, and your good answers, you get a +1

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

this is the only app where i didn't read the questions and that's because i know this guy well enough from how he already semi-administrates as a player rep (you'll be surprised to know that player reps actually do work related to administration!) and know how his style goes.
he has the right mindset for the "job" and i think he'll do great so +1 give him fullmin he will follow atleast partially in the steps of blackmajor
and he's not an asshole and such blah blah blah okay admin this man

oh yeah and I guess he's a bit abrasive in arguments in very specific cases but i don't mind because he's never outright offensive in my opinion and frankly i can be just as abrasive sometimes so whatever, he's not an asshole, he's just passionate for his argument points. he's also however not afraid to compromise and listen to reason and valid arguments which makes this from a "ehh maybe too hotheaded" to "this is a great guy".

oh yeah and he's funny as fuck and a bit memey much like myself so of course i'm voting for him

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

"he will follow atleast partially in the steps of blackmajor"

Is this a good thing or a bad thing.

Nicc you already know how staff feels about you as an admin you already bully me to get off my butt and do headmin things and you're also already a Maintainer and rep so you're basically already staff aside from the permission to do admin things.

But here's a hot take for you.
Trial Admin rank has less in-game permissions than Maintainer :^).

It's pretty much already decided, +1.